Drugs test: How it works
Rapid Drugs Test which detects the presence of 7 major drugs on any solid surface or in the urine.
Narcontrol is a chromatographic immunoassay for the rapid detection of different drugs, (psychotropic substances and their main metabolites) in human urine and on frequently used personal effects (such as keys, toothbrush, glasses or watch.)
The test works by identifying contrasts. For each separate drug that is tested, two lines will appear in the testing device’s reaction zone where the drug is not present. In cases where the drug is present, only one line will appear in this window.
The testing device consists of 7 testing strips mounted in a plastic casing, each strip responsive to a separate drug.
The table below describes the type and quantity of the metabolites that can be detected:
|| Drug / Psychotropic drug
|| Cocaine / Benzoylecgonine
|MET / MAMP
|OPI / MOR / MOP
|| Opiates / Morphine
||Marijuana / Cannabis
Drugs Test: Precautions
- Single use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the open ends of the strips.
- Do not dip the testing device beyond the mark for the maximum level of immersion.
- Keep the strip ends immersed until either one or two red lines appear in each section of the reaction zone (approximately 15 seconds.)
- Avoid cross-contamination of urine samples by using new pipettes and a new testing device for every new test.
- Do not spill the specimen on the reaction zone. • Please be aware that specimens can be infectious.
- Use appropriate equipment.
- Do not use the Narcontrol drugs test after the expiration date.
- Do not use the Narcontrol drugs test if the packaging has been previously opened.
- Use the test immediately on opening the packaging.
- There is a possibility that technical or procedural errors, as well as other interfering substances in the specimen, may cause misdiagnosis.
Dichiarazione sulla efficacia (>99%) del test antidroga
Narcontrol Drugs Test Page1
Narcontrol Drugs Test Page2